Take Your Heart Seriously…
It’s no secret that heart disease is the No.1 killer in the world. If you are smart and committed to change, you can take control of your health and begin your journey to longevity.
It’s true that we should be getting essential nutrients from food.
Everyone should strive to have a diet with nutrient dense foods along the following lines:
- Fruits & Vegetables – 50%
- Proteins & Fats (eggs, fish, meats, etc) – 35%
- Processed carbohydrates (rice, bread, noodles, etc) – 15%
Life Extension sponsored the Stem Cell Technology Seminar to allow Dr Jean-Paul Ly, Professor Phan Toan Thang and Dr Ivor Lim to share how a ground breaking patented stem cell therapy using umbilical cord lining stem cells has enabled tissue repair and regeneration to become affordable and practical.
Do You Know……
- Aging causes a 20% - 30% decrease in the body’s ability to produce enzymes.
- You can be eating well and yet suffer from malnutrition due to a lack of digestive enzymes.
- Cooking and pasteurization destroy digestive enzymes. Raw food like fruits and vegetables contain a higher amount of naturally occurring digestive enzymes.
- Chronic enzyme deficiency can lead to a variety of health problems including reduced immune function, increased toxin build up in the body and chronic fatigue.
The International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) is an international program concerned with the quality of omega 3 products, as it relates to the international standards for purity and concentration established by the World Health Organization and the Council for Responsible Nutrition.
Dr Le Hoang Lan and our pharmacist Mr Lim Eng Teck spoke about role of detoxification in anti-aging.
Our pharmacist Lim Eng Teck sharing on the science of growing older without aging.
Dr Kuljit Singh spoke about how nutritional therapy can help to optimize results of aesthetic procedures.
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (February 1, 2013) – Life Extension, offering superior-quality dietary supplements to consumers and a pioneer in funding and reporting the latest anti-aging research and integrative health therapies, has been rated number one in three categories in the 2013 ConsumerLab.com Survey of Vitamin and Supplement Users.