Life Extension Tear Support with MaquiBright® Maqui Berry Extract 60 mg, 30 vegetarian capsules (Expiry Dec 2019)
- Item No: C001918
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex GST: S$8.38
Pricing for shipping addresses out of Singapore
Expiry Date: Dec 2019
Pre Order Form
We will keep you posted on stock status.
A common problem affecting people as they age is the onset of eye discomfort. Environmental factors, computer use, and contact lenses also increase the chances of dry, irritated, itchy eyes.1-4
Life Extension® introduces Tear Support with MaquiBright®, a unique oral supplement that supports eye health from the inside out for systemic, continuous comfort. Instead of adding artificial tears in the form of drops throughout the day, you can now take one vegetarian capsule in the morning to help support eye health for an entire day.5 Tear Support with MaquiBright® supports your body's natural mechanisms to promote production of your own natural tears.
The secret lies in this standardized maqui berry extract's supply of compounds called delphinidins, which support natural defenses against chemical and light stimulation and ultraviolet (UV) light.5 In one study, healthy volunteers taking 60 mg of this extract daily experienced a 45% increase in tear production.6 Tear Support with MaquiBright® allows you to get your eyes back to feeling and looking their best.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving
MaquiBright® Aristotelia chilensis berry standardized extract (fruit) [providing delphinidins]
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice bran, silica.
MaquiBright® is a registered trademark of MAQUI NEW LIFE S.A, Chile and ORYZA OIL & FAT CHEMICAL CO., LTD., Japan.
|Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule in the morning with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
1. BMC Res Notes. 2014;7:420.
2. Drugs Aging. 2008;25(2):105-18.
3. Clin Ophthalmol. 2009;3:405-12.
4. Eur J Ophthalmol. 2015 Feb 12;25(2):85-9.
5. Food Chem. 2013 Aug 15;139(1-4):129-37.
6. Panminerva Med. 2014 Sep;56(3 Suppl 1):1-6
Ex GST: S$9.08
Ex GST: S$23.27
Ex GST: S$31.82